The tunes provided by DNK TuneWorks are the result of hours of testing and development in conjunction with customers and technicians to ensure the best and safest tune for modern Ducati and Triumph engines.
- Increased redline specific to each model
- Increased AFR on full throttle
- Additional timing under full throttle
- Greatly reduced deceleration popping entirely in all modes
- Recurved fueling based on Power Commander Maps and Dyno Testing
- Recurved throttle mapping and rider modes for a more engaging throttle (even those without rider modes)
- Optimized AFR in cruise and low throttle for driveability (no more stalling or snatch ever again)
|DIGITAL FILE DELIVERY||ON-SITE / SHOP INSTALL||MAIL-IN ECU||ECU CORE EXCHANGE PROGRAM|
Delivery of calibration file for guided self-install. We will provide exact instructions and walk you through the process.
Installation and testing of custom tune on site at DNK TuneWorks facility in Northern Virginia or at participation DNK TuneWorks partner installation facilities in the US, Thailand, and New Zealand.
No Fuss, just unplug your ECU and send it in, we’ll do all the work for you.
We will build you a custom tune to your exact specifications, and flash an OEM ECU and send it to you. Keep the ECU or send us back your stock ECU and we’ll refund you the cost of the ECU ($200).