Triumph Speed Triple 1050
Engine tuning file for Triumph Speed Triple 1050/1200.
Engine tuning file for Triumph Speed Triple 1050.
NOTE: If sending in ECU to DNK TuneWorks from outside the US, contact us for shipping logistics.
DNK TuneWorks tunes are the result of hours of testing and development in conjunction with customers and Triumph enthusiasts and technicians to ensure the best and safest tune for modern air- and water-cooled engines from 2000 onward.
Our tunes include:
- Removal of top-speed limiter on all models
- Increased redline specific to each model
- Optimization of AFR on full throttle
- Optimization of timing under full throttle
- Greatly reduced deceleration popping entirely in all modes
- Optimization of fueling based on Power Commander Maps and Dyno Testing
- Recurved throttle mapping and rider modes for a more engaging experience
- Optimized AFR in cruise and low throttle for driveability (no more stalling or snatch ever again)
- Enable/Disable Secondary Air Injection
- Enable/Disable O2 Sensors
- No more cold start/stalling issues
- Remove power/throttle limiters on certain models
- Speedometer correction on certain models
- Enable Cruise Control on models with optional Cruise Control
|Cruise Control Capable||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.